You may have noticed that I completely changed the theme to the site over the past couple days. I wanted to make the site a little bit more aesthetically pleasing and easier to navigate so I added a logo, and a few other nifty options. Feel free to browse the new site and you may contact me if you have any suggestions or find any bugs.
6 Month Anniversary
It’s been about 6 months since I started the site and I’m really happy where it’s at right now. I’ve tried to post 1-2 articles a week and hope to increase that this summer. Most of my articles have focused on personal finance and a couple real estate topics. I’ve gotten good feedback so far so expect more of the same. If there are any topics I haven’t covered or you would like to know more about, contact me at yourPFpro@gmail.com
Here are my site stats since January of 2012:
- Average visitors per day: 48
- Average unique visitors per day: 25
- Number of Pages viewed per visitor: 1.89
- Average visit duration: 2 minutes 47 seconds
- Percentage of new visitors: 64.82%
- Views on the busiest day: 138
- Number of Posts: 40
- Number of comments: 157 (42 more were spam!)
By the end of the summer, I hope to double the number of visitors per day and subscribers. I will be doing a lot of work on the site in order to achieve this goal so you can expect 1-2 high quality posts a week and I’ll be adding a few pages on getting started with investing, book recommendations and investing options.
If you are interested in receiving blog updates via e-mail, please click here.
Track All Your Accounts With Personal CapitalPersonal Capital lets you see all of your accounts in one convenient place. Sign up now for free.
-Harry @ PF Pro
Latest posts by Harry Campbell (see all)
- Helping the Elderly Make Complex Financial Decisions - August 23, 2016
- Spread Betting –Benefits & Risks - August 17, 2016
- 7 Hacks to Grow Your Business Fast - August 11, 2016