The great thing about the PF community is the willingness of fellow bloggers to help each other out. I’ve been fortunate to guest post on several reputable sites and I’d like to return the favor to anyone currently looking to expand their audience. I am currently accepting guest posts from bloggers with similar financial-related sites or any writers with financial experience.
Please contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in submitting a guest post.
In your e-mail please include your name, a link to your blog or a writing sample and a potential topic. Please do not send me a full article without e-mailing me first, I’m open to a wide array of topics but they should fit into the general theme of personal finance.
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Please think of a unique post topic that hasn’t been covered a thousand times before.
- Your post should also be unique in the sense that it has never appeared nor will appear on another blog site or your own.
- Feel free to include a relevant photo with your article, or we may find one for you.
- There is no minimum length for guest posts, but most are 500 words or slightly more.
- Please limit the links in your article to 2, and of course you may include a link back to your site and a short bio is always helpful.
- Please format your guest post as HTML so I can copy and paste into my wordpress editor.
- Be available the day of or day after the article goes live to respond to comments
If you have any other questions, please contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you.